For Fun: (Videos) Russell Peters on Rove Live Russell Peters Breakdance Russell Peters - Toronto Directions Scary, Pulled Apart Gak Jelas Hehehe "Da Da Da" 50 Albums That Changed Music Emoticon Face Techie: CRT vs. LCD Monitor 20 Pro Web Design Tips Guide to Useless Services (Windows XP SP2) Dual-booting Windows and Linux the easy way (Linux.com videos) C Tutorial Remove MSN Messenger 7.5 Ads freesoftwaremagazine Nice Stuff: Gates gives $287m to HIV research A Secret the Media Kept 10 Reasons You Should Never Get a Job Extreme Programming Motivational Posters Quite Serious: Hezbollywood Reuters withdraws photos; second photo doctoring confirmed Awakening of The New Generation of Jihad? powered by performancing firefox
Miamo...tahukah kamu, kamu adalah kejutanku. Tak pernah terpikirkan akan bertemu denganmu lagi. But i met you, dearest, jatuh cinta padamu, karena kehendak Tuhan, tidak ada penyesalan. Tidak perduli seperti apa hubungan yg kita jalani. You will always be a part of my live..😘😘🥰🥰
My toothache relapses again.. I don't know how many times it happened. Thought it's recovered.. but today.. aaargh.. I remembered that this morning I ate a bowl of hot noodle.. and then some hot food again in noon.. that's bad, isn't it? Uuh.. I'll have some trouble to sleep tonight so I hope tomorrow it'll recover quickly..
Comments
Post a Comment