While Relaxing Some Nerves

Today I've downloaded some (or many) scripts, surveying some sites. And when I stopped @ Amel's site.. I remembered about something I've planned a long time ago.. It's about the black & white homepage.. and I think i'll finish it this time!

-- From now on I'm not only logging about the website, OK! --

I'm listening to Hoobastank - The Reason now, it's a simple and excellent song. I say so because it's related with what i'm musing about these days.. I felt shame toward a girl that I liked but I couldn't express it plainly.. hiks.. :`( I know that I'm not a perfect person..

I love playing football.. and I'm enjoying it.. but there's something very annoying happened this afternoon.. I was playing with my friends.. then came some N***o people and drove us out from the field.. Me and a friend of mine tried to resist but there are too many of them.. So we give in.. and that's boring!! I hate those egoist people!! 

I think that's it for this time, I don't want to miss the Euro 2004 matches.. but usually I slept before the match ends =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Feel Good

Really I Do

Be Stronger