Subconsciously Well Done

Contemplating of what have I had for the past years, the good sides. Yes, I have found lots of true friends. Yes, I have made an achievement that I can be proud of; best department of the organisation when I was in charge as the head of it; champion of a small football tournament as a captain of an unfavored team; runner-up in another tournament captaining newcomers; successfully held up an annual celebration as the chief of committee which consists of women.


In contrary to what that I have had in my mind - that I can't lead a group - I have a good record. This is a rare occurance to be aware to my own positive values. So, thinking positively, this might be a good reminder to start to think of when I get caught in negativity.


Right now I'm leading a class full of female teenagers (and one boy). I felt hard the first time I was appointed by them classmates. But in time I have learnt how to face problem by problem. Now, tho I am still half-heartedly saying this, but I hope it'll get more reassured; I'm quite satisfied of what I have done when I led the class.


I know it might've been better if someone else led. But it's not bad at all at this moment. Nobody showing hate to anyone. We talk to each other. Nobody's left behind.


I wish all of us will get good grades and keep sticking together until... forever.


I know I'm in a late age for a normal person to enter this bachelor-thingy. But they don't care. Well, actually I don't know. I don't really care. I just want to be friends with my classmates no matter how young or old they are.


Now I reminded of a friend who I trusted my personal complaints to her. She said that it's the matter of time that (hopefully) I'll find a trustworthy friend here. I hope so, mate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Feel Good

Really I Do

Be Stronger