Be Stronger

I am learning
How to control myself
This world seems it's all about her
This possessive thinking needs a limit
I need to calm down
I'm sure I get a big share of her heart and mind
As big as her portion inside mine
But we need to do some things for ourselves by ourself too
With hope and prayer for each other
Oh how sweet our life is
In good times and bad times
We are still sweet
We are a perfect couple
I will fight for this relationship
I will move forward, I will improve
I am doing it
Trying hard to not disappoint her
Because I will be the one who will suffer bigger disappointment
I want to please her
I want her to feel truly happy with me
Always happy
I know my fear
I fear myself
That other side of myself
That dark self
That confused self
She is already helping me a lot
It's my decision to keep up or go down
I want to keep up
To keep improving day by day
To become stronger
To become smarter
To become more reliable
Because she is strong
Much stronger than me
She is heavenly
I want her
I want her to want me
I'm still weak
I want to become heavenly too

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Feel Good

Really I Do

The Happy Birthday Wish