Why Do You Keep Loving Me

I really appreciate your willingness 
to stay with me when I'm happy 
to cheer me up when I'm mad or sad 
I really appreciate every second that you spend with me 

I loved you because.. 
because I love you 
I just love you 

I don't really know where to start an explanation about loving you 
It just happened and I am so glad that the feelings resonates 
And now you're making me loving you more and more 

Thank you, thank you, thank you 

I really hope the day when we live together will come soon 
No matter what kind of obstacles I have to face before coming to that day 
I will find a way to get there 
to meet and live with you 

I really want to show you my feelings 
I really want you to know that I love you as a whole 
I love your excellencies, I love your flaws
 
I really want to show you that my wish of living happily together is a serious wish 
I really want to prove that I am the best for you 
I really want you to realise that I'm not exaggerating when I say that you're the best for me 
Because you already are 
and will always be 

Thank you for perfectly understanding me
I hope I can understand you as perfect as you do

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Feel Good

Really I Do

Be Stronger