Reliable

I want to become a totally reliable person to you 
I want to be there when you're happy
I want to be there when you're sad
I want to be there when you're in good mood
I want to be there when you're in bad mood
I want to be there when you're healthy
I want to be there when you're sick
I want to be there when you feel high
I want to be there when you feel calm
I want to be there when you feel low
I want to be there when you need help
I want to be there when you're idling
I want to be there with you
As your lover
As your partner
As your buddy
As your best friend
As your expert
As your significant other

Get well soon, dear love
All I can do for now is pray and cheer you up from this remote place
I feel sad
I wish I could do more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Feel Good

Really I Do

Be Stronger