The Fact is, I (Still) Need Windows

Been on Ubuntu for 2 weeks now. Now I can say that it's a good Operating System, not like the old days. It has the good looking (better than Windows, but that's just my opinion), lots of good application for anything you want to do with. And I'll say this once, it's free, no piracy.

Piracy has been a big issue nowadays. I am aware of that since the first time I understand what an original software is. Since paying for softwares is not in my "i want to do it soon" list, I think that moving to Linux is the best option. And Ubuntu is my choice.

But then when it comes to gaming, and I mean big games like those multi-DVD sized games, or some MMORPG, this is where Ubuntu lacks support from games developers.

So for now, I'm going to dual-boot. Until there is a better support for gaming on Linux. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Feel Good

Really I Do

The Happy Birthday Wish