Back to the Basics of Loving

I just suddenly realize my mistakes in my past relationships. After so long, I just realize what it is to be a lover. I just realize what it is to understand my partner. Well perhaps I and my past partners don't match anyway, based on difference in character and vision. It's all thanks to my current and hopefully forever lover who is very caring and kind and enthusiastic and patient to me. She makes me realize what it is to love each other. I hope she is my destined one. I like the way she treats me. I like the way she speaks. I like the way she expresses herself. She is just perfect. I hope she likes me as much as I like her. I'm always expecting her presence; her texts, her voice, her face with all the expressions. I'm still waiting for her first touch tho. Yes, she is the one who is worthy my most precious thing in my life, which is time. I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

I think, the basic, the purest form of loving a partner is like how we felt in love when we were a kid. It's all about happiness, just being grateful that we are able to have this sweet mutual feeling. More caring, less manipulating. I want to keep this mindset as so not to deviate anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Feel Good

Really I Do

Be Stronger