Dear Love

I'm very sorry for asking you often about why do you love me or why I love you, about what do you see in me that makes you feel happy and comfortable. Please don't misunderstand because those questions don't mean that I'm not believing in your love. It's just I'm having problem within myself, that I'm finding it hard whether I can live with you or not. I'm having this self-confidence crisis. I'm so happy having a relationship with you, I'm so happy that I can see your smile every night, I want to live with you so bad it makes me crazy. You are so beautiful, so kind to me, so caring. You are simply very special.

Living in this country really horrifies me. You know how honest and clean I am, and that kind of personality doesn't really fit if I want to make a lot of money in such a short time. I have to ignore some good parts in me if I want to gather a lot of money here. Just thinking of that already scares me. But thinking of not being able to live with you scares me the most.

I have to think deeper and get more creative to get out of this situation. I don't know how to do it yet. I just hope you'll keep on loving and supporting me until I find the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Feel Good

Really I Do

The Happy Birthday Wish