Goodbye My Love

She said she cannot be with me but she wants to see me. Such an ironic statement. I'm so done with my life now. She was the most precious thing I've kept inside my heart. 

So what's next? I don't know. I'm dead inside.

Is there no such thing such as good things for good and kind person? I am a very kind and thoughtful person. I treated her the best I can give. But she doesn't want to be with me anymore. It breaks my heart. 

Can I still live after this? I cannot even think straight. I'm at this age where I'm desperate of having a close partner to talk to.

Should I become someone bad? A liar, maybe? A cheater? A playboy? Should I throw away all the thoughts about having a good and honest life?

Can I find someone better than her, someone perfectly suitable for me, as soon as possible? I need that someone very soon. 

I don't know where to find it.

I'm so dead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Feel Good

Really I Do

Be Stronger