Weird, I Like Being Near To Death

it's just crossed in my mind right now. so i'll try to mention the reasons why i'm saying that. first, i love those music which is mentioning everything about our limited time. and then, i wish that i could do something like doing "in comma" or hibernate myself when i am idle.

the third, i often begin a chit-chat with my friends about which country do we like to visit. most of them mention some favourite tourist countries like japan, spain, italy, germany, and so on. i'd like to visit those countries too.. it's interesting to have an experience in other cultures and traditions by ourselves. but for me, i'd like to visit those "hot" countries in europe. i don't know many but i think about ukraina, romania, or bosnia maybe (is it europe or asia?). and also i want to see those small island kingdoms/countries.

those are more interesting for me! ha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Feel Good

Really I Do

Be Stronger